Jason and I starting working on Grant's room this weekend. We are going for a Vintage New York Yankees theme (Cream and Navy Blue). Saturday we went to the Nashville Flea Market and found an old catchers mask. Now I am looking for an old catchers glove to make a shadow box. We also found 4 wooden tee ball bats that Jason is going to make a small table out of. I originally was going to use wooden bats to make curtain rods however, our windows are 40" long. The longest bat I can find is 37" long. So now I think I am going to either put a baseball at the ends of the bat or put a couple of bats together to fit the window.
I will post pictures of the room soon.
Till next time.


Josh was at the yankees red soxs game last week with leeann rimes doing the national anthem. they were in boston so he got olive a red soxs onesie...hehe that means olive is like grants rival.. (evn though we are ofcourse yankees fans)..
ReplyDeleteAWE!!! I can totally picture Grant's room! That's going to be so cool!
ReplyDeleteI can tell Jason is on "Cloud 9", in the painting room pics..he seems very proud! And he's building him a table, can't to see how that turns out!
We're so excited for ya'll!
I can't wait to go shopping for Grant! I'll be sure to look out for Yankee stuff...
LOVE the pics, your tummy is so cute!
Love ya girl! ♥
Awww I love the sound of the room. Hopefully I will get to see it in December. Love all!
ReplyDelete