Okay I guess it's been a little while since I have updated this little thing.
Well Eva is now 6 months old. Rolling around everywhere. Trying her best to
crawl. A couple of weeks ago (February 1) I felt a bottom tooth trying to push thru. Then
a few days later I felt the other bottom tooth pushing thru too! Eva loves her
big brother! She loves watching every move he makes. She thinks he is so funny.
Eva loves carrots! She was not to fond of peas (but who is?).
So far she has tried carrots, green beans, corn, peas, sweet potatoes, peaches,
applesauce, pears, Gerber puffs and yogurt bites. Grant is 4 yrs and 2 months.
He goes to Mothers Day Out Tuesday and Wednesday's from 9am-2pm. He loves his
teachers Mrs. Robin and Mrs. Echan. Everyday when I pick him up I ask him what
he learned at school today and he says "nothing" but then I will catch him
playing and saying his ABC's or counting or something. I caught him singing
"BIBLE is the book for me..." last week in the bath tub.


No comments:
Post a Comment