Doctors appointment went great. I gained another 2lbs (20lbs total). I have not
enfaced or dilated. Dr. Brown is out of town next week so I have informed Eva
she is not allowed to come till he gets back in town. :) I have got to that
uncomfortable part. My back hurts most of the time. Eva likes to get on my right
side and stretch out. I get up 2-3 times a night to potty. I am so ready to
have her in my arms. Grant keeps saying "Baby Eva Claire will be here at 6:30".
LOL... I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. Will keep you posted.
enfaced or dilated. Dr. Brown is out of town next week so I have informed Eva
she is not allowed to come till he gets back in town. :) I have got to that
uncomfortable part. My back hurts most of the time. Eva likes to get on my right
side and stretch out. I get up 2-3 times a night to potty. I am so ready to
have her in my arms. Grant keeps saying "Baby Eva Claire will be here at 6:30".
LOL... I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks. Will keep you posted.



No comments:
Post a Comment